The “VEP-P” screw flat face coupling series is the Stucchi solution for hydraulic applications requiring high operating pressures and connection with residual pressure trapped in the circuit.
The screw connection system eliminates the premature wear or “brinnelling” typically associated with locking ball connection systems when used in high impulse circuits. The triple valve system allows connection of the coupling safely even in the presence of high internal residual pressure and at the same time eliminates fluid loss during the connection-disconnection process.
- *Connection under residual pressure is allowed in both sides, the internal valve system allows an easy connection and the disconnection is included.
- Flat face is easy to clean, reducing the inclusion of contamination to the hydraulic circuit.
- Minimal fluid loss during disconnection, reducing fluid loss to the environment.
- Minimal air inclusion during connection / disconnection.
- Patented internal valve design creates minimal pressure drop, maintaining circuit efficiency in the system.
- Internal pressure release valve system allows an easy connection with high internal residual pressure.
- The modular design allows flexibility with a wide range of configurations.
- High resistance with impulse pressures.
- Safe and simple to use.
- BOP – Specific dimensions of Stucchi VEP-P, VP-P and VOF series are fire tested and Lloyd certified in accordance with API 16D and the EUB Directive #36. For complete technical information please contact Stucchi technical support.
More tools are featured in tool catalog.
- Connection possible against 250 bar pressure
- BSP-thread is availaable in the storage,NPT and UNF-threads also available upon request
|Coupling size||Flow l/min||Max working pressure connected, bar||Max working pressure disconnected, bar|
|Product code||Coupling size||Thread size BSP|
|VEP13P ½” (F)||Coupling||½”||½”|
|VEP13P ½” (M)||Nipple||½”||½”|
|VEP17P 1” (F)||Coupling||¾”||1”|
|VEP17P 1” (M)||Nipple||¾”||1”|
|VEP21P 1¼” (F)||Coupling||1”||1¼”|
|VEP21P 1¼” (M)||Nipple||1”||1¼”|
|VEP30P 1½” (F)||Coupling||1½”||1½”|
|VEP30P 1½” (M)||Nipple||1½”||1½”|