The “VEP-HD” screw flat face coupling series is another example of the continuous improvement of Stucchi products. Designed for heavy duty applications with high operating pressure, high impulse frequency, and mechanical stress. The “VEP-HD” quick couplings are manufactured in high resistance carbon steel material treated with special nitriding treatment to increase the wear resistance of the coupling. This series has been tested to 1’000’ 000 impulse cycles. The triple valve system allows a connection of the coupling safely even in presence of high internal residual pressure and at the same time avoiding fluid loss during the connection-disconnection process.
- *Connection under residual pressure is allowed in both sides, the internal valve system allows an easy connection and the disconnection is included.
- Flat face is easy to clean, reducing the inclusion of contamination to the hydraulic circuit.
- Minimal fluid loss during disconnection, reducing fluid loss to the environment.
- Minimal air inclusion during connection / disconnection.
- Patented internal valve design creates minimal pressure drop, maintaining circuit efficiency in the system.
- Internal pressure release valve system allows an easy connection with high internal residual pressure.
- The modular design allows flexibility with a wide range of configurations.
- High resistance at impulse pressures.
- Safe and simple to use.
|Product code||Coupling size||Thread size BSP|
|For coupling VEP13||815300074|
|For nipple VEP13||815300075|
|For coupling VEP17||815300078|
|For nipple VEP17||815300079|
|For coupling VEP21||815300080|
|For nipple VEP21||815300081|
|For coupling VEP30||815300082|
|For nipple VEP30||815300083|