“VR” is the screw coupling series with a special sealing mechanism that minimizes the loss of oil during the disconnection. This coupling is made of high strength steel with Cr III zinc plating and NBR sealing combines with the rugged design of a screw coupling. These products are particularly well suited for the application of on-road vehicles in areas where limited spillage is mandatory. They are available in sizes 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 1-1/4”. Available with metric threads (DIN 2353 / ISO 8434-1), BSP (DIN 3852) or other on request.
- *Connection under residual pressure is allowed in one half of the coupling up to 10 MPa (4 MPa for size 1-1/4)
- Robustness and ease of construction.
- Special valves ensure a good seal of the coupling disconnected and minimize spillage of fluid.
- Shape of internal parts is designed to reduce turbulence and pressure drop.
- Good mechanical resistance.
- Compact design.
- Simple to use.
More tools are featured in tool catalog.
|Product code||Coupling size||Thread size||Max. working pressure, bar||Max. flowl/min|
|For Nipple VR38||814900012|
|For Coupling VR38||814900013|
|For Nipple VR12||814900014|
|For Coupling VR12||814900015|
|For Nipple VR34||814900016|
|For Coupling VR34||814900017|
|For Nipple VR100||814900018|
|For Coupling VR100||814900019|
|For Nipple VR114||814900020|
|For Coupling VR114||814900021|