Pneumatic Handheld Screwdriver for Screwfeeder
- to streamline your assembly
- to optimize your process
- to increase your output
- to assure the operator with ergonomics and comfort
- to simplify the start-up procedure
Our handheld pneumatic screwdrivers of the MICROMAT/MINIMAT series can be combined with a suitable feeder.
We consider these combined solutions as matched screwfeeding machine systems. Screws with a shaft-diameter from 1 to 8 mm can be processed with this total solution for your assembly task. The feed system offers process reliability and it is exceedingly efficient.
A DEPRAG screwfeeder consists of:
- the feeder itself
- the handheld screwdriver
- a maintenance unit
- an electronic control
The screwfeeder is adapted to one of your screws and its corresponding application. A feeder is supplied with a customized ball-type or split-type nosepiece which retains the screw, a mouthpiece guide and a hose-set.
Basically, two different types of standard screwfeeders are available, a vibratory bowl feeder or a sword feeder. If automatic feeding through a feedhose is not possible, then we can offer customized solutions, such as a Pick-and-Place system.
Screwdriver versions for a Screwfeeder:
- MICROMAT Z-execution, straight
- MINIMAT Z-execution, straight
- ERGOMAT Z-execution, straight
- MICROMAT-F Z-execution, straight
- MINIMAT-F Z-execution, straight
- SENSOMAT Z-execution, straight
Additional screwdriver versions that are suitable for the use with automatic screwfeeders:
- MINIMAT pistolgrip
- MINIMAT-T straight or pistolgrip
If so requested, we can supply our Screwdrivers in ESD-execution to connect to a Screwfeeder.