DP (4 couplings)
“DP” is the compact manual multicouplings series that offer solutions for applications requiring connection and disconnection of several hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic lines in reduced spaces. Up to four lines size 1/2 can be simultaneously connected and disconnected by a safe, simple and quick movement requiring low effort. The lines can all have the same size or each line can be different from the others according to the application.
- Quick connection and disconnection of up to four hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic lines without any risk to incorrect connection of the lines.
- Flat face couplings: Easy to clean avoiding contamination of circuit. No fluid loss to the environment.
- Couplings mounted on the plates with threaded sleeves or seeger/snap rings for easy installation or replacement.
- Using FAP couplings with triple valve system, it is possible connect and disconnect with high residual pressure in the circuit.
- Singles female couplings can be connected manually to the male couplings on the fixed half.
- This can be very useful for the connection of auxiliary lines that are not fitted in the mobile half.
- Possibility to fit electrical connector for electronic control system on the equipment.
- Mechanical connection by internal cams and locking pins eliminates brinelling effect on the couplings.
- Compact design.
- Easy to install also on pre-existent system. Safe and simple to use.
|Product code||Coupling size||Thread size BSP|
|DP4-9ZN 3/8″||Multi coupling||3/8″||3/8″ / 1/2″|
|DP4-9ZN||Mobile||3/8″||3/8″ / 1/2″|
|DP4-13ZN ½”||Multi coupling||1/2″||1/2″|
|DP4-13ZN 3/4″||Multi coupling||1/2″||3/4″|